Python 9 Paper Submissions

Paul F. Dubois dubois@users.sourceforge.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:19:29 GMT

The deadline for submitting a paper to the Python 9 conference is next
Monday, November 6. Knowing the work habits of the Python community, I made
the deadline a Monday instead of Friday. Instead of partying all weekend as
usual, why not write up your work and submit it at:

http://python9.org

Note that the guidelines on formatting only apply to the final paper; we'll
take it in any readable electronic form for now.

If you want to do a poster, submit your abstract as a normal paper and just
say in it that you only want it considered as a poster.