Zope/Python Users Group Meeting (Wash, DC USA): Tues Aug 21

Joel Burton jburton@scw.org
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:07:15 -0400 (EDT)

The Zope/Python Users Group (held in Washington, DC USA) is holding our
third sell-out meeting. Our first hour (Zope stuff) features the fine
folks from ZopeCorp; our second hour (Python-o-rama) features Python &
Zope guru Andreas Yung.

Our meetings are open to everyone, regardless of their knowledge of Python
& Zope. The meetings are a great place for networking with Zopistas and
Pythoneers, learning about implementing Zope, and picking up rumors about
upcoming products and changes.

The meeting is held at the Support Center of Washington (Directions at
scw.org/about/directions), on Tuesday, August 21, from 7pm to 9pm. Light
refreshments are provided at the meeting; for more serious refreshments,
we're heading out to a local pub afterwards.

For info about zpug, or to join our mailing list, please visit
http://zpug.org.

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>