[Wrapper] Milter/0.1

Jim Niemira urmane@urmane.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:26:34 -0500 (EST)

                               Milter/0.1
                               ----------

A python wrapper for sendmail's libmilter functionality.

This is a C wrapper around sendmail's libmilter functionality to
implement a python module. With this module, you can have sendmail
events (connect, helo, headers, etc) directly run your python code as
they occur. Your code can also direct sendmail to change headers, modify
the message body, etc.

This is a beta version, and my first python extension. I'd appreciate
any information, requests, comments, critique, and patches ;-) Email me
at urmane@urmane.org

  Download:  http://www.urmane.org/~urmane/tgz/milter-0.1.tar.gz

   License:  GPL
  Requires:  sendmail-8.11.1 or above

  Categories:  Networking

Jim Niemira (urmane@urmane.org)

--
python wrapper for sendmail's libmilter functionality.