[ANN] Python and C++ - Support Available

David Abrahams David Abrahams" <david.abrahams@rcn.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:58:19 -0500

It was just pointed out to me that my purported description of the license
terms for Boost.Python was actually a description of the Boost license
requirements, of which the Boost.Python license is only an example.

Boost.Python is free for any use, commercial or otherwise. The copyright
notice reads:

(C) Copyright David Abrahams 2001. Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and
distribute this software is granted provided this copyright notice appears
in all copies. This software is provided "as is" without express or implied
warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.

Sorry for any confusion,

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams@rcn.com