Message to be posted

MARTIME@kellyservices.com MARTIME@kellyservices.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:08:53 -0400

I would like to post a message to members. MY name is Maria Martino and I am
recruiter at KellyServices.  I have a need for a Python, VC++ programmer.
Details are below. Any interested candidates, please email your resume as a Word
document to: martime@kellyservices.com

Thanks!
Maria Martino
IT Recruiter
Kelly Services
212-984-1129
martime@kellyservices.com

Details:

Candidates should send their resumes to:
Maria Martino
martime@kellyservices.com

Term: Contractor

Length: 4 months

Job Description: Work with the development team on an exciting business
application software.

Location: Tarrytown, Westchester County, NY

Required Skills: Commercial development experience in Python and Visual C++ on
Win32 platform. Strong analytical skill. Object-oriented programming is a must.
SQL Server or other database server. Experience in widget-based GUI development.
Experience in webserver or application server (e.g. IIS, Zope).

Desirable skills: Advanced degree (CS/EE, Science, Math or other) welcome.
Previous experience in finance, statistics, or Monte Carlo simulation. XML
processing. Internet programming experience (TCP/IP, HTTP protocol, RPC, socket
programming.) COM programming in business applications, interfacing with
Access/Excel. Visual Basic for Applications. Source code revision control
systems. Bug report database. InstallShield.