Medusa CVS tree now available

Andrew Kuchling A.M. Kuchling <akuchlin@mems-exchange.org>
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:43:25 -0400

I've recycled an otherwise-dead SourceForge project named 'oedipus' to
provide a CVS tree for Medusa.  From now on I'm going to use this
project for various small CVS trees of mine that aren't large enough
to deserve projects of their own; Medusa is one of them.

To do an anonymous checkout, see the instructions at
http://sourceforge.net/ cvs/?group_id=4592 .

If you want CVS write access, e-mail me your SourceForge ID and I'll
add you; you should also subscribe to the oedipus-checkins mailing
list to keep abreast of CVS commits by the other developers.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
Ominous, isn't it?
    -- The Doctor, in "The Awakening"