[ANN] Py Subscriptions

Bryan Richard cook@pyzine.com
22 Apr 2002 23:57:14 -0700

El Segundo, CA - 2002 April 23 - Py Parlour Press announced today that
subscriptions for Py, an independent print zine for Python developers,
were now available.

"The idea of being shackled to this zine for the next year of my life
apparently appeals to some deep masochistic subconscious yearning I am
unaware of in my waking hours" said Bryan Richard, editor and
publisher.

The cost for a Domestic subscription is US$10.00 and US$15.00 for all
orders outside the United States. A single subscription is for four
(4) issues of Py.

"Subscriptions were by far the most frequent request received, right
after a media type that didn't disintegrate when exposed to sunlight."

Pythonistas can subscribe online at www.PyZine.com.

In other news, PyZine.com just went through a massive facelift, making
it an almost usable website. A couple of new features were added (the
Py-O-Meter which carries a running total of zines sold) and the FAQ
was given a serious throttling.

About Py
It's a print zine. About Python. Get hip to that.

About Py Parlour Press (the multinational media conglomerate)
Py Parlour Press is a guy named Bryan Richard and the saints that
contribute articles (who spare you, the reader, from Bryan's writing).
Bryan is a book nerd, drives a beat blue Volvo, and listens to way too
much Songs:Ohia, which contains way too many E minor chords. With the
addition of subscriptions Bryan should be ensconced in Hearst Castle
before the year is out.