[Application] Yarrow RGTP client 1.2.0 released
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:16:16 +0000
Yarrow 1.2.0 released
Yarrow is a web CGI front end to the RGTP message board protocol,
as used on the Cambridge GROGGS system, for Linux and compatible
systems. It includes an RGTP back end that can be used by other
New in this version:
* Distutils-based installation script.
* HTTP compression support and basic caching support.
* If the user has sufficient permission on the RGTP server, they
may change the message of the day and edit the user database.
* All reliance on static HTTP content is removed, making
installation simpler. All CSS is included within the HTML.
* Enhancements for those running text-only browsers.
* Tidying and bug fixing.
You can download it from:
CVS web access at:
You can experiment with an installed version at:
Yarrow is implemented in Python, and released under the GNU General