ANN: How to building a internet portal in 1 hour using python and pso
23 Dec 2002 05:27:21 -0800
Just added to the Vaults of Parnassus [http://py.vaults.ca/]
A Build your own portal in 1 hour !
How to building a internet portal in 1 hour using python and pso
We would like to show how one would build a web service using pso. As an
example we will build a small portal. It should take less than an hour.
The sites requirements will be:
Have some pages available to the public and some only for members.
* Offer simple member registration system.
* Members will be able to upload a jpeg of themselves.
* Once logged in members will be able to return within the same day
without logging in again.
* Members will be able to view listings of information.
Although this site does nothing in particular it will illustrate the
* Template Nesting
* Session Handling
* Handling security and logging in.
* Simple Form Handling without confirmation stage
* Complex Forms with confirmation stage
* File uploading
Categories: Tutorials, Internet . Web
thanos vassilakis (email@example.com)
Build your own portal in 1 hour !</a> -- How to building a internet
portal in 1 hour using python and pso