ANN: Eric 3.0.1 released

Detlev Offenbach detlev@die-offenbachs.de
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:20:21 +0100

Hi,

After having received some bug reports and patches during the last two
weeks I am proud to announce that Eric 3.0.1 is available for download
via

http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html

This is mainly a bugfix release with some functionality enhancements. It
includes printing support and support for python sourcecode in foreign
character sets (PEP 263). For details see the history file in the
distribution.

What is it?
-----------
Eric 3.0.1 (or short eric3) is a Python IDE written using PyQt and
QScintilla. It has integrated project management capabilities, it gives
you an unlimited number of editors, an integrated Python shell, an
integrated debugger and more.

Please see for yourself by visiting the a.m. page (it contains a picture
of Eric our mascot as well).

Please report bugs, feature wishes or code contributions to
eric-bugs@die-offenbachs.de

Help wanted!!
I would need some support in the area of more translations and user
documentation. Any volunteers out there? Just let me know.

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach