Slides on the web

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:34:02 -0500

I've put some new sets of powerpoint slides on the web, at

    http://www.python.org/doc/essays/ppt/

Scrolling to the end, you'll find:

OSCON 2001 Keynote
      The slides I used for my keynote-in-absentia at the Open Source
      Convention 2001, in San Diego, CA.

Introduction to Python
      A 3 hour introductory tutorial that I gave at LinuxWorld in New
      York City, January 2002. It covers Python 2.2 (but mostly sticks
      to timeless features).

What's New in Python 2.2
      What the title says; a talk that I gave at LinuxWorld in New
      York City, January 2002, and earlier at a Washington, DC ZPUG
      meeting.

Python 10 DevDay Keynote
      The slides I used for my Developers Day keynote at the Python10
      Conference, February 2002 in Alexandria, VA.

Note: I've given up making HTML.  There are plenty of open source
tools that can read PowerPoint files now, and the HTML that PowerPoint
generates gets worse with each version it seems. :-(