ANN: Replacement for wave.py ( reading and setting cuepoints on win32 )

Janos BEKESI jbekesi@meta-ware.at
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:45:12 +0100

Hi,

if anyone was ever troubled with reading or setting cuepoints of
*.wav-files under win32 she should try the drop-in replacement
for lib/wave.py.

Usage information is provided in the doc-string.

Though the module still is under construction, it works
sufficiently (at least for my purposes); I decided to release it
quite early because even at its present stage it could be
helpful for people working on cuepoint-related projects.

Improvements and testing reports are welcome, of course.

Find it on

http://bekesi.freezope.org/python/wave_py

and have fun!

--