Free Py subscription with Wing IDE 1.1.4

Wing IDE Announce info@wingide.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 09:58:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

We're happy to announce that we're offering a free subscription to Py with
each purchase of Wing IDE.  With the release of Wing IDE 1.1.4, now is a
great time to take a test flight!

Free Py with Wing IDE
with your purchase of Wing IDE.  Py is a new independent technical journal
for Python programmers.  We were impressed with the first issue, and
wanted to help promote this great new resource for the Python community.

For details:     http://wingide.com/promo/pyzine

Wing IDE 1.1.4
--------------

Both the Standard and Lite editions have just been updated with a number
of important enhancements:

* Optimized for better performance on large source bases
* Expanded emacs key bindings
* Zope support updated for 2.5.1 and 2.4.4
* Many other improvements

Downloads:       http://wingide.com/downloads
Trial licenses:  http://wingide.com/wingide/demo
Change log:      ftp://wingide.com/pub/wingide/1.1.4/CHANGELOG.txt

Thanks,

The Wing IDE Team

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!