New York City Python User Group

Xavier Monsegur monsegur@mad.scientist.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:21:28 -0500

Greetings everyone,

My name is Xavier, and I am in a state of ecstacy right now (quite literally, too).  Because, I am proud to announce that the official NYCPUG website is online, and nere its final layout state.  I am calling out to all the New York City Python hackers out there to come, integrate their knowledge into one big mass of hairy information.

Thus far, since the idea is very young (so is the site), there is only one official member (me being).  At NYCPUG, it'll be all about us, our knowledge, our ideas, just 'us' having a fun time and enjoying what we have and can do.

The website is located at: http://www.nycpug.org.  You can also go to http://www.python.org/UserGroups.html to find the URL if anything.  The base mailing-list for NYCPUG is not up yet; however, if you have any ideas, suggestions, inqueries, or want to join up and find out more information about NYCPUG -- then, e-mail me at: xavier@nycpug.org.

Thanks, and take care.
Xavier M. (xavier@nycpug.org)
NYCPUG, Founder.
http://www.nycpug.org