ANN: ActivePython 2.2.2 released!
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:50:24 -0800
We are pleased to announce that version 2.2.2 of ActivePython is now
available for download from http://www.ActiveState.com/ActivePython
This is a bugfix release and supersedes previous ActivePython releases.
ActivePython is ActiveState's quality-assured binary build of Python.
Builds are currently available for Windows, Linux and Solaris.
In addition to the core, ActivePython features:
* expat for XML processing;
* zlib for data compression;
* Tkinter for Tk development;
* a large set of useful Python documentation; and,
* on Windows, Mark Hammond's PyWin32 extensions,
including the Pythonwin IDE, support for Python ASP, the PythonCOM
Please submit email feedback to ActivePython-feedback@ActiveState.com,
and file bugs against ActivePython at
Thanks, and enjoy!