[ANNOUNCE] txObject ATK 1.3.9

thazel@txobject.org thazel@txobject.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:46:00 -0400

I'm please to announce the release of txObject ATK 1.3.9.
This release provides developers the ability to use txObject
ATK on Apple's Mac OS X platform. Unix, Linux, and Window
platforms are still supported.

What is it?

txObject ATK is a collection of platform-independent C++ &
Python Class libraries (GPL) that provides a five-layer
framework containing an Object Library, I/O and Timers,
Object-Oriented Threads (Native/Home Grown), Inter-Process
Communication, and Distributed Object Communication. txObject
ATK can be found at either of the following sites:

Official Site
http://www.txobject.org

SourceForge (development & bug tracking)
http://txobject.sourceforge.net

Enjoy,

--Thomas Hazel ( thazel@txobject.org )