Toronto-area Python user group: meeting Tuesday April 22nd

Peter Hansen peter@engcorp.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:58:35 -0400

We apologize for the late notice (again!):  PyGTA, the user group
for Python, Zope and their ilk in the Greater Toronto Area and environs,
will be meeting at the usual location (519 Church St. Community Centre,
room 23), time (8pm to 10pm) and date (fourth Tuesday of the month, or
April 22nd this time).

Nobody has (yet?) committed to doing a presentation this month, but
Peter Hansen, Director of Software Engineering at Kaval Wireless
in Markham hopes to present a brief introduction to "Using Python for
Industrial Control".

Please come and support the group with your participation.  The usual
post-meeting meeting will be convened at Just Desserts on Yonge.

Meeting information is always available on our web site at
http://web.engcorp.com/pygta/wiki/NextMeeting .

If you didn't receive this message by email, you are not yet on our
announcement mailing list.  See the web page to subscribe.

-Peter Hansen, Ian Garmaise, meeting organizers