ANN: Munkware

Jeremy Jones zanesdad@bellsouth.net
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:31:14 -0400

Sorry if this is re-posted.  I am having some email problems right now.  I posted last night and haven't seen my email show up just yet on the list - either on google or in my own emails from c.l.p (and I just checked and made sure that I am supposed to receive emails from myself).

I am happy to announce the creation of Munkware, a brand new project on Sourceforge.

Munkware is a transactional and persistent queueing system inspired by Queue.Queue() in the Python standard library.  The project can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/munkware/

Project home page is located at:
http://munkware.sourceforge.net/

Anyhow, feedback is ecstatically welcome.

Jeremy Jones