Toronto-area Python/Zope user group will meet Tues. Feb. 18

Peter Hansen peter@engcorp.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:26:42 -0500

We're pleased to announce that the next meeting of PyGTA, the
Toronto-area Python and Zope user group, will be on Tuesday
February 18.

It will be held at the 519 Church St. Community Centre,
near Wellesley, from 8 to 10 p.m.  This is the same building
as last time but this time we'll be in the auditorium.

Please visit http://web.engcorp.com/pygta/wiki/NextMeeting
for other details of the meeting.  As usual we're extending an
invitation to you to come and present for 5-10 minutes on your own
Python activity if you believe it will be of interest to others...
just let us know ahead of time so we can leave time for it.

If you don't get this message through email, you must not be
on our announcement mailing list.  Please visit the wiki to
learn how to subscribe to it or to the general discussion list.

-Ian Garmaise and
 Peter Hansen,
 PyGTA organizers