PyCon DC 2003 Sprints

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:33:28 -0500

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> We already have two sprint sessions planned.  Chris Armstrong will be
> coaching a Twisted sprint, and Jim Fulton will be coaching a Zope
> sprint.

I'd like to refocus the sprint I'm coaching on Python support
for internationalization and localization.  My goal is to get better
i18n and l10n in Zope, but, of course, i18n and l10n tools can benefit many
Python applications.

> People who want to participate in the sprints, but not coach, should
> make arrangements with a specific coach.  The coaches will help me
> allocate the space fairly among the different topics.  Space may be
> limited, so we would prefer to have people make plans to attend a
> specific sprint in advance.

If you want to work on I18n/l10n, Zope, or both, please let me know
as soon as you can so I can let jeremy know how many people there
will be.

Jim