ANN : mem package 0.1
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:34:28 +0200
I have worked on a set of extension modules which allow to work on
objects memory from Python code. This package contains:
* an object for managing mallocated chunks of memory as a mutable
sequence of bytes.
* a set of functions which work on any objects which define the
buffer API: memcopy, index, memlen, memcmp ...
* a reimplementation of the buffer() built-in object which should
correct it's most annoying problems.
It contains also some pure Python modules:
* an adaptater which provide the file interface to any object which
define the buffer API.
* an other adaptater for the array interface.
You can give it a try at: