ANN: Another release of SalStat (20030513)

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni@yahoo.com
15 May 2003 05:36:02 -0700

Hi everyone,

Just to announce a new release of the SalStat Statistics Package, the
cross-platform, Python/wxPython powered application for scientific
statistical analysis (version 20030513).

There is a self-installing Windows binary for people who don't have
Python (so why am I telling this to this list then???), and for
everyone else, the source code is available.

Website is: http://salstat.sunsite.dk
Source code: http://salstat.sunsite.dk/salstat.20030513.zip
Binary for Win32: http://salstat.sunsite.dk/salstat.20030513.setup.exe
Download page: http://salstat.sunsite.dk/download.html

I have also been tabled to talk about SalStat at EuroPython - I'm not
exactly sure what shape the talk will be in, but I'm working on it.
Hope to meet a lot of you people there!

Have fun and be good!

Alan.