[ANN] pyOpenSSL 0.6 released

Martin Sjögren msjogren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:41:37 CEST 2004

After a long hiatus during which I've somehow managed to write a
master's thesis, I'm pleased to announce the release of pyOpenSSL 0.6.

There are bug fixes, the most important being support for the cyclic
GC, which got rid of a few nasty memory leak bugs.

There is added functionality to some types, there is brand new support
for the Netscape SPKI extensions and much more. Much of this comes
from contributions from the user base and I'm really happy about that.

If anybody would like to contribute Windows binaries, I'd be happy to
put them on the sourceforge project page, I have no possibility to
compile them myself.

Grab the release from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=31249&package_id=23298&release_id=260375

/Martin Sjögren