[ANN] Release 0.18 of Task Coach

Frank Niessink frankn at cibit.nl
Thu Dec 9 22:38:29 CET 2004

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce release 0.18 of Task Coach. New in this release:
- Settings are saved automatically
- You can track time spent on tasks. Note that the reporting facilities
are still very limited (i.e. only a total time spent, no breakdown by
day, week, or month yet).
- A new date chooser popup that hopefully is a bit more user friendly
than the previous one.

If you are able to run Task Coach on other platforms than Windows XP
(home or pro) I'd appreciate a note. If you run into problems, please
mail me as well. In the latter case, please include all platform
details, Python version and wxPython version, and of course a detailed
description of the problem.

What is Task coach?

Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and uses
wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:

http://taskcoach.niessink.com.

A binary installer is available for Windows XP, in addition to the
source distribution.

Thanks, Frank