PyJuggler 1.0 Beta 1 available

Patrick Hartling patrick at infiscape.com
Wed Dec 29 21:20:10 CET 2004

[This is an addendum to the original PyJuggler release announcement to
clarify some details for interested readers of this forum.]

What is VR Juggler?
-------------------
VR Juggler is a collection of C++ libraries that virtual reality
application developers can use to write high-performance immersive
applications that to run on a variety of operating systems and immersive
system configurations (suuround-screen CAVEs, head-mounted displays,
large projection walls, etc.).  Immersive systems powered by multi-pipe
super computers and multi-node clusters of commodity graphics computers
are supported.

VR Juggler has been under development since January 1997 at Iowa State
University and is available under the LGPL.  More information can be
found at the VR Juggler website:

    http://www.vrjuggler.org/

--
Patrick L. Hartling                    | VP Engineering, Infiscape Corp.
PGP: http://tinyurl.com/2msw3          | http://www.infiscape.com/