Py looking for new authors, articles

Kendall Clark kendall@monkeyfist.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:11:46 -0500

Pythoneers,

I'm Kendall Clark, one of the people involved with the original
Py(zine.com), a print journal for Python developers. The folks at
ZopeMag have taken over Py, as you all have no doubt heard, and asked
me to continue on with some editorial work.

One of the things I'm trying to do is remind Pythoneers, including
those of you who enjoy writing about Python, that Py is still looking
for new articles and new authors. One of the happy changes in the new
Py is that we are now in a position to pay authors.

For more details about Py, see http://www.pyzine.com/

If you want to chat with the editors about article ideas, or if you
have one you'd like to submit, send mail to editors@pyzine.com.

I look forward to seeing folks in DC at PyCon.

Best,
Kendall Clark
--
Habitation creates space; space only exists because we do.