A Python preprocessor that has automatic flowcharting

Rick Hilburger rickh at ispwest.com
Fri Jul 30 20:38:03 CEST 2004

My new non-profit web site is  www.getcet.org

It's about automatic flow chart generation.  I have a program that
automatically draws a flow chart next to Python code so that you can see and
understand the flow among the lines of Python code.  I use a slightly
different syntax for flow control than Python does, but the rest is regular
Python.  I have numerous images to illustrate this.  I think it would be a
new way to have code that is somewhat self-documenting.  It could also help
Python be somewhat self-teaching, at least with respect to structured
control constructs and how they work.