BayPIGgies: June 10, 7:30pm

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:31:25 -0400

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs June 10 at 7:30pm.  It will
feature Bruce Eckel talking about Python's type system.

Before the meeting, we'll continue the tradition started last month and
meet at 6pm for dinner, somewhere around downtown Palo Alto.  Ducky
Sherwood is handling that; please send RSVPs to ducky@osafoundation.org
Discussion of dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.
(I'm assuming we're going to Jing Jing again, but Ducky will post a
correction if I'm wrong. ;-)

BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California.  For more information
and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Advance notice: The July 8 meeting agenda has not been set.  Please send
e-mail to baypiggies@baypiggies.net if you want to make a presentation.
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/