ANN: Pyblosxom 0.9

will guaraldi willg@bluesock.org
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:15:12 -0600 (CST)

pyblosxom is a weblogging tool written in Python and modelled after
blosxom.  It is written due to the fact that clones for blosxom exists
except for python, so this is my implementation of it. In fact I'm into
cloning so much that this announcement was ripped from a Kaa announcement,
another weblogging tool written in python.

The project web-site is at: http://roughingit.subtlehints.net/pyblosxom

Features for this release include:
 * Added a logger and locking code
 * Overhauled the xmlrpc system
 * Added the verify_installation code
 * Added handle callback
 * Added Atom 0.3 flavour
 * Overhaul of code base to fix concurrancy issues
 * Added support for Metaweblog API
 * Bug fixes, security fixes, and optimizations

Anyone who is currently using an older version is encouraged to upgrade.
If you have any problems, toss us an email on the pyblosxom-users mailing
list and we can help you out.

Thanks and enjoy!
/will