Vancouver Python User's Group meeting Tuesday, June 1

Brian Quinlan brian@sweetapp.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 19:53:48 +0200

This meeting:
=============

The long-awaited, many times delayed talk by our own Andy McKay: what
is Plone and why is it taking over the world? Afterwards we'll retire
to a nearby pub for the usual informal discussion of Andy's
presentation and the upcoming Vancouver Python Workshop.

Time: Tuesday, June 1 at 7:00pm
Location: ActiveState (580 Granville St., Vancouver)

The group:

The Vancouver Python and Zope User's Group is a group of Python
enthusiasts who meet once a month to discuss various Python and Zope
technologies and projects.

For more information about the Vancouver Python and Zope User's Group,
see: http://www.vanpyz.org/

For information about the upcoming Vancouver Python Workshop, see:
http://www.vanpyz.org/conference/

Cheers,
Brian