Chicago Python Users Group Meeting, Thurs 11 November

Ian Bicking ianb at
Tue Nov 9 11:01:16 CET 2004

The Chicago Python User Group, ChiPy, will have its next meeting
on Thursday, 11 November, starting at 7pm.  For more information on
ChiPy see

This month we will be talking about database programming in Python.  Ian
Bicking will give a presentation on his project SQLObject
(, a popular object-relational mapper for Python.

In addition, Chris McAvoy will give a short presentation on his
web-based automated cat feeder (

There will also be time to chat, and many opportunities to ask
questions.  We encourage people at all levels to attend.

This month we will be meeting at the Imaginary Landscape offices, at
5121 N Ravenswood on Chicago's north side, between Foster and Lawrence.
  Parking is available.  It is near the Ravenswood station on the Metra
North Short line, and the 22 Clark bus.

About ChiPy

This will be ChiPy's (cardinal number) meeting.  We meet once a
month, on the second Thursday of the month.  If you can't come
this month, please join our mailing list:

Ian Bicking  /  ianb at  /