BayPIGgies: May *THIRD* Thursday at Google (May 19)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Apr 23 01:59:12 CEST 2005

Pre-announcement:

Our May meeting will be the *THIRD* Thursday, May 19.  We will *NOT* be
meeting the *SECOND* Thursday.  This will be our first meeting at Google,
with Alex Martelli's presention on design patterns.  More details later!

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR