ANNOUNCE: KirbyBase 1.7.1 (Bugfix Release)

Jamey Cribbs jcribbs at twmi.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 00:51:04 CET 2005

After releasing version 1.7 yesterday, I found a bug this afternoon that
could result in incorrect query results if you are doing a regular
expression query against more than one string field.  So, I felt like I
needed to get a quick bug-fix version out the door to try to minimize
the damage.

You can download KirbyBase for Python at:
http://www.netpromi.com/files/KirbyBase_Python_1.7.1.zip

You can find more information on KirbyBase at:
http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase.html

Sorry about this!  I hope the bug did not negatively impact anyone.

Jamey Cribbs