Bangalore Python February Meetup

Swaroop C H swaroop at
Thu Feb 17 02:53:43 CET 2005

Hello everyone,

If you live in Bangalore (or happen to be in Bangalore the day after tomorrow)
and want to learn about the Python programming language, join us at the
BangPypers meet on Saturday!

What: Bangalore Python February Meetup

Who: Organized by the BangPypers (Bangalore Pythonistas) group
     [ ]

    * "Introduction to Python" by Swaroop CH (Newbie track)
    * "Functional programming using Python" by Pradeep Kishore (Introductory
    * "Generators & generator expressions" by Anand Pillai
(Introductory-Intermediate level)

When: Saturday, February 19 at 4:30PM

Where: ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd, 6th Floor, Tower D, Corporate
Block Diamond District, Airport Road, Bangalore.

Directions: Thoughtworks is on 6th floor of Diamond district, which itself is a
popular land mark in Airport Road. It is right at the Airport Road-Indiranagar
100 feet Road- Inner Ring Road junction.

We will be having about 45 mins talk on each session followed by 15-30 mins of
discussions. All the sessions will be informal and we will probably have a mini
BoF session after the talks.

Please do RSVP your presence for the meetup at if you are coming (We need to
request the Thoughtworks guys for a big enough room).

For more details, please reply to BangPypers<at>yahoogroups<dot>com or

Swaroop C H