[ANN] Release 0.19 of Task Coach

Frank Niessink frankn at cibit.nl
Sun Jan 23 14:04:28 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce release 0.19 of Task Coach. New in this release:
- A list view of effort spent on tasks.
- Effort spent on tasks can now also (besides by using the start and
stop buttons) be entered and edited manually. This is convenient if you
want to enter (or change) time spent after the fact.

If you are able to run Task Coach on other platforms than Windows XP
(home or pro) I'd appreciate a note. If you run into problems, please
mail me as well. In the latter case, please include all platform
details, Python version and wxPython version, and of course a detailed
description of the problem.

What is Task coach?

Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and uses
wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:

http://taskcoach.niessink.com.

A binary installer is available for Windows XP, in addition to the
source distribution. If you use the source distribution you need Python
version 2.3 or higher and wxPython version 2.5.3.1 or higher.

Thanks, Frank