[ANN] PyComicsViewer 0.9.4
borco at go.ro
Mon Jan 24 15:07:45 CET 2005
PyComicsViewer-0.9.4 has been released.
What is PyComicsViewer?
Is a comics viewer written in python, PyGTK and PIL. I made it as I
didn't fully like any of the existing viewers and I wanted something
that works the same (nice) way on both Linux and Windows.
Because of the way it was implemented, you can also use it like a kind
of image browser/viewer, but this is not its primary destination.
Browsing images from uncompressed directories is provided because
resulted naturally from the implementation and because I've seen some
people that distribute their scaned comics uncompressed.
Changes in 0.9.4 (2005/01/24)
* added distutils support
* added a LICENSE file
* alternate C rotation implementations for GdkStrategy
* solved restauration of the initial size and position even when the
viewer is closed when maximized or in fullscreen
* pulse the progress during decompresion
* display some text info during scanning the dir
* refresh doesn't reset the current page
* new stock icons and app icon
* added code for the '...' buttons from the preferences dialog
PyComicsViewer is released under the GPL.
Where can I get it?
You can download it from:
More information about the Python-announce-list