[ANN] PyComicsViewer 0.9.5

ionutz borco at go.ro
Mon Jan 31 09:13:16 CET 2005

PyComicsViewer-0.9.5 has been released.

What is PyComicsViewer?
=======================

Is a comics viewer written in python, PyGTK and PIL. I made it as I
didn't fully like any of the existing viewers and I wanted something
that works the same (nice) way on both Linux and Windows.

Because of the way it was implemented, you can also use it like a kind
of image browser/viewer, but this is not its primary destination.
Browsing images from uncompressed directories is provided because
resulted naturally from the implementation and because I've seen some
people that distribute their scaned comics uncompressed.

Changes in 0.9.5 (2005/01/30)
=============================

* solved rotation bug for images that have sizes not divizible by 4
* set the size of the 'Open' dialog in the glade template, not in
the program
* show the number of files detected so far during dir scanning
* set UI to use tear-off menus
* added code to sort files alfa-numerically (that is, the file '5.jpg'
will come before '10.jpg')
* better installation support

Licensing
=========

PyComicsViewer is released under the GPL.

Where can I get it?

Home page:
http://borco.net/html/PyComicsViewer/

Latest version: