Sydney Python Meetup - July 21

Alan Green agreen at cirrustech.com.au
Fri Jul 1 03:37:49 CEST 2005

The next Sydney Python meetup will be on Thursday July 21, where Graham
Dumpleton will be speaking about his open source project, Vampire.

Vampire is an extension to mod_python that provides hooks for
interacting with the low-level Apache request handling chain in Python.
Developers can then build applications directly on the mature,
high-performance Apache machinery. From a functionality point of view,
Vampire has some parallels to WSGI, and Graham will speak to these.

For more information on Vampire, see:
http://www.dscpl.com.au/projects/vampire/