ChiPy Users Group Meeting, Thu July 14

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Tue Jul 12 05:51:13 CEST 2005

icago Python User Group, ChiPy, will have its next meeting on
Thursday, July 14, starting at 7pm.  For more information on ChiPy see
http://chipy.org

We'll be having three presentations this month:

* Adrian Holovaty will be giving a preview of his new web framework
   Django.
* John Hunter will talk about using Python with C and C++ projects.
* Ian Bicking will discuss some functional programming techniques
   available in Python.

We'll also be planning the book club <http://chipy.org/bookclub.html>

There will be time to chat, and many opportunities to ask questions.
We encourage people at all levels to attend.

Location
--------

This month we will be meeting Monadnock building in Downtown Chicago.
We need to give building security a list of names, so if there's any
chance you'll attend email tobis at mailbag.com with the subject "ChiPy
July Meeting" so Michael can add you to the list.  Please bring an ID.

The Monadnock building is at 53 W Jackson, and the meeting is on the
8th floor.  It is convenient to all El lines.  Parking is available
nearby, but expect to pay about $9.

About ChiPy