BayPIGgies: March 10, 7:30pm (FINAL MEETING AT STANFORD)

Aahz aahz at
Fri Mar 4 02:52:36 CET 2005

WARNING: the last meeting of BayPIGgies at Stanford is currently
scheduled for March.  Our host, Danny Yoo, is leaving Stanford, and we
need to find a new location.  If you wish to assist with the search,
please join the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Meanwhile, let's all give hearty thanks to Danny for helping us find a
stable meeting location for so long!

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, March 10 at 7:30pm.

Donovan Preston will lead a discussion about using Python with OS X,
including integrating with PyObjC and GNUStep.

BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California.  For more information
and directions, see

Before the meeting, we may meet at 6pm for dinner in downtown Palo Alto.
Discussion of dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The April 14 meeting agenda has not been set.  Please
send e-mail to baypiggies at if you want to suggest an
agenda -- and a meeting place!
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR