BayPIGgies: March 10, 7:30pm (FINAL MEETING AT STANFORD)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Mar 9 15:40:21 CET 2005

WARNING: the last meeting of BayPIGgies at Stanford is currently
scheduled for March.  Our host, Danny Yoo, is leaving Stanford, and we
need to find a new location.  If you wish to assist with the search,
please join the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Meanwhile, let's all give hearty thanks to Danny for helping us find a
stable meeting location for so long!

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, March 10 at 7:30pm.

Donovan Preston will lead a discussion about using Python with OS X,
including integrating with PyObjC and GNUStep.

BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California.  For more information
and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we may meet at 6pm for dinner in downtown Palo Alto.
Discussion of dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The April 14 meeting agenda has not been set.  Please
send e-mail to baypiggies at baypiggies.net if you want to suggest an
agenda -- and a meeting place!

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR