rnc000 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 03:32:47 CEST 2005
imgSeek is a photo collection manager and viewer with content-based
search and many other features. The query is expressed either as a
rough sketch painted by the user or as another image you supply (or an
image in your collection).
You may also do slideshows, generate web photo albums, edit image
metadata including EXIF and IPTC data, organize images into a keyword
hierarchy, and more.
* fixes bug at startup on new versions of PyQT
* fixes bug at startup when detecting locale
* Applied patch by Daniel Fahlgren. Fixes bug which made
compared image (when loaded from an external file) to be loaded
* implemented a "low level" jpeg loader, which interacts
directly with libjpeg so now imgSeek doesn't have to read the whole
jpeg file in order to generate thumbnails and add an image to database.
That represents a reduction by 1/3 to the time needed to thumbnail and
add images to the database. On some benchmarks, adding 160 files
(1600x1200) would take an average of 1'10" and now it takes 32".
* fixed bug on Windows where dialogs wouldn't show up again
after being closed
* fixed some unicode bugs
* added "Rename image" menu option
* finished Portuguese (BR) translation
* added i18n support
- Python 2.2.x, QT 3.x and PyQT 3.5. (3.4 should work)
- ImageMagick development files or QT development files.
- Python Imaging Library.
Complete ChangeLog: http://imgseek.python-hosting.com/timeline
More information about the Python-announce-list