REMINDER: BayPIGgies: May 19, 7:30pm (FIRST meeting at Google)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed May 18 18:39:21 CEST 2005

NOTE: we are no longer meeting at Stanford; the May meeting is at
Google in Mountain View.

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, May 19 at 7:30pm.

NOTE: to celebrate our first meeting at Google, Google will be providing
a buffet dinner starting at 6:45pm.

Alex will be repeating his OSCON/PyCon presentations about OOP and
design patterns -- with improvements!

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Advance notice: The June 9 meeting agenda has been set.  Drew Perttula
will be talking about his Python-based lighting system controller.

Advance notice: The July 14 meeting has a tentative plan for Alex
Martelli to deliver his "Black Magic" talk.

Advance notice: The August 11 meeting agenda has not been set.  Please send
e-mail to baypiggies at baypiggies.net if you want to suggest an agenda (or
volunteer to give a presentation).

"And if that makes me an elitist...I couldn't be happier."  --JMS