ANN: blamehangle 0.1.0
freddie+usenet at madcowdisease.org
Wed May 25 16:45:18 CEST 2005
(sorry if this appears several times, Australian usenet servers are
blamehangle is Yet Another IRC Bot Framework. Started in 2003 as a
replacement for a nasty perl monster, we're just now getting around to
releasing it. Useful features include:
* Asynchronous HTTP client.
* Threaded database lookups.
* Threaded DNS lookups.
* Multiple IRC network support.
* Possibly understandable plugin deveopment model.
* Useful collection of plugins.
* Sometimes actively developed!
blamehangle is available for download from the MadCowDisease web site:
Or via Subversion at:
svn://svn.madcowdisease.org/blamehangle/trunk (for sometimes broken
trunk is recommended, as there are several minor bugs fixed already.
More information about the Python-announce-list