[ANN] Release 0.51 of Task Coach
frank at niessink.com
Sun Oct 30 22:24:14 CET 2005
I'm pleased to announce release 0.51 of Task Coach. New in this release:
* Hitting enter in the find dialog didn't work on Linux.
* Old TaskCoach.ini files with a language setting of 'en' instead of
'en_US' or 'en_GB' would cause an exception. Patch provided by
* Escape closes pop-up windows. Patch provided by Markus Meyer.
* The task of an effort record can be changed.
* Effort records can be cut, copied, and pasted.
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and is
developed using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
A binary installer is available for Windows XP, in addition to the
Note that Task Coach is alpha software, meaning that it is wise to back
up your task file regularly, and especially when upgrading to a new release.
More information about the Python-announce-list