BayPIGgies: DATE CHANGE September 15, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Sep 13 15:38:27 CEST 2005

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, September 15 at 7:30pm at
Google, Bldg 40, room Temp Tech Talk.  You need to go to the lobby of
Bldg 43 first to get a badge.

Ben Bangert will do "SQLObject & FormEncode, A Practical Introduction"
 - Using SQLObject to integrity check legacy databases
 - FormEncodes use for validation and data coercion
 - Easy web front-ends to databases
 - Fully abstracted database access for easy portability

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The meeting agenda for October 13 and December 8 has been
set.  We've got some options on the plate for November but haven't
settled anything yet.  Please send e-mail to baypiggies at baypiggies.net if
you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer to give a presentation).

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.