[ANN] Release 0.47 of Task Coach
frank at niessink.com
Sun Sep 18 16:41:56 CEST 2005
I'm pleased to announce release 0.47 of Task Coach. New in this release:
* 'View'->'All tasks' now also resets any search criterium entered
by the user in the search bar.
* When opening a task with a (long) description, the cursor will be
positioned on the first line of the text, instead of on the last
* When viewing tasks due before a certain date in the tree view,
tasks with subtasks due before that date will be visible.
* Added Hungarian translation thanks to Majsa Norbert
* The task tree view now also shows columns with task details,
similar to the task list view
* Sorting on task subject can now also be case insensitive. See the
menu item 'View' -> 'Sort' -> 'Sort case sensitive'.
* Recent files are remembered and can be opened from the File menu.
The maximum number of recent files shown can be set in the
Preferences dialog. Set the maximum to zero to disable this
* The last modification time of tasks can be viewed.
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and is
developed using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
A binary installer is available for Windows XP, in addition to the
Note that Task Coach is alpha software, meaning that it is wise to back
up your task file regularly, and especially when upgrading to a new release.
More information about the Python-announce-list