PyDev 0.9.8.2 released

Fabio Zadrozny fabioz at esss.com.br
Mon Sep 26 19:21:35 CEST 2005

Hi All,

PyDev - Python IDE (Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse) version
0.9.8.2 has been released.

Check the homepage (http://pydev.sourceforge.net/) for more details.

Details for Release: 0.9.8.2

Major highlights:
------------------------

    * Content assistants reviewed (and better documented on the homepage
-- I really reccomend checking it)
    * Timeout parsing options added (this is available in the builder
preferences page)
    * Auto-dedent added

Others that are new and noteworthy:

    * .pyc is removed when the corresponding .py file is removed.
    * Debugger has been changed so that it becomes faster (still not as
fast as I would like, but still... faster) -- looking for people with
expertise on this to help me, as I'm kind of lost on which should be the
'recommended' way to speed it more.
    * Some escaped quotes problems fixed when formatting code
    * Navigation with Ctrl+Shift+ (up or down) has been slightly
improved, so that it goes to the start or the end of the file when no
other class or method declaration is found
    * Other bug-fixes (as ususal)

Cheers,

Fabio

--
Fabio Zadrozny
Software Developer

ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
www.esss.com.br

PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
pydev.sf.net
pydev.blogspot.com