Vancouver Python and Zope: Next Meeting Oct 2nd

Andy McKay andy at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Sep 26 20:58:33 CEST 2005

The Vancouver Python and Zope user groups next meeting is on Oct 4th, at
the usual place, ActiveState at 7.

Mishtu Banerjee will be giving a talked entitled "Desperately Seeking
Abstraction"

"I built an SQL query generator (as part of a larger project) based on
the underlying abstraction of representing data models as "networks".
It's a nice illustration of abstracting a particular analysis pattern
(in this case, we're abstracting the pattern of multi-table inner joins,
which is one of the most common ad-hoc query types)"

For more information see our website: http://www.vanpyz.org

   Andy McKay
   Enfold Systems, LLC
   http://www.enfoldsystems.com