FarPy GUIE v0.1

dberlin@gmail.com dberlin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:51:50 CEST 2005

GUIE (GUI Editor) provides a simple WYSIWYG GUI editor for wxPython.
The program was made in C# and saves the GUI that was created to a XML
format I called GUIML. This GUIML is a pretty standrad representation
of the GUI created with the program. Next, GUIE takes these GUIML files
and translates it to wxPython Python code. You may ask yourself why I
took the extra step? Why didn't I go straight from C# controls to
wxPython code? Why is GUIML neccessary? Well, it isn't. It is there
simply for people (or maybe I) to take the GUIML and convert it to
other languages. This, by affect can convert this tool from a Python
GUI editor, to "any programming language with a GUI module" GUI editor.

Changes:
    Fix: cast exception when editing form properties
    Fix: exception raised when GUI form too small
    Added: settings window functionality
    Added: controls: Progress Bar, Picture Box, Track Bar (Slider)
    Added: keyboard functionality (arrow movement and delete key)
    Fix: selection made when resizing GUI form
    Fix: control moved down when resized beyond its limit
    Changed: default foreground color to black
    Fix: Combo Box offset when moving
    Added: exit confirmation system
    Added: multi-selection system, enables moving and deleting (also
removing/adding single control using the control key)